Step #1 Estimate your housing suport
While you are completing your demand you will have to provide :
· A valid e-mail address that you consult regularly
· The rental agreement or the lease
· The amount of your income over the last two years
· Your banking infomation (IBAN/ SWIFT CODE)
· The address and phone number of your lessor (Association Les Quartiers Latins ), the amount of the rent and the number of Siret of your lessor.
Your manager Appart’Study is at your listening to help you in your administrative procedures and supply you the information necessary concerning your accommodation.
Step #3 Download the CAF application to consult your file and follow your payments
Step #4 Your allowances are directly paid on the account of your lessor in deduction of your rent . While waiting for the payments of the housing allowances you must pay your full rent before the 5 of each month.
CAUTION ! Housing allowances are automatically suspended on July 1st for all the students, unless you inform the CAF that you keep your accommodation beyond this date.
The CROUS also gives a hand to the students with the CLE planGuarantor for Students Renting. For the young assets, as trainees, alternants, apprentices, employees in mobility ACTION LOGEMENT proposes others housing supports.